Thursday, October 23, 2008

I slept in my bed last night ;-)

It's one of the amazing things when I get tired - I can sleep anywhere and I do! 

My recliner becomes my surrogate bed and has a nice ass groove. I had plummeted into sleep in my recliner on Tuesday and Wednesday night but last night I managed to get myself into bed and fall into a comfortable satisfied sleep ... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

We got some lovely praise from local ABC radio presenter Nick Rheinberger today, who came to see the show yesterday morning. He said it was the best thing he'd seen and played some interviews he did with one of the Altogether and one of the Workshop actors. 

The show itself just gets better and better ... it's a real joy to watch and I am such a sook that every night my emotions rise and I have a joyous tear. There's three more times to enjoy the fruits of our labours and I look forward to each second ....

More to come tomorrow :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh BUGGER! I totally wrote a lovely comment... but something screwed up and it never posted...

so I shall have to re-write it and to the best recollection of my memory, it went something like this...

OH YOU GREY SEAL!

WOW! I SAW IT! AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! much more amazing that I expected. I mean, I knew it was going to be amazing, but seeing it in all its glory with the lights, the sound and actors feeding off the energy of the audience. it just all blew me away!

and here is one thing that I want to say to you...
all that stress and worry was worth it in the end, because if you didn't stress and worry, the show wouldn't be as great as it is. The show needed your blood, sweat and tears. Because the blood, sweat and tears are what gives the show its heart, body and soul. and you put in a lot of those things... well, maybe not the blood... unless there are some open wounds I dont know about? possible from fending off that gorilla! hehehe

all in all...

very well done!

*huggles*

♥ Emma

Laura E. Goodin said...

How did Houston's music work out?

Lajos said...

Hi Laura

Houston's music was great!!
Susie taught them from the cd early on and the score when he had use of a piano ... the fairies where as cute as can be and that's what I was looking for. I also added some effects to the harmony version to use as incidental music for the show. It balanced well the chaotic music that had been composed by myself and Bertie (wild ukuleles, guitars, trombones and scat singing!).

Please pass on my gratitude until I can send him a message personally.

Cheers
L