Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First show all wrapped ...

Well the first show was a triumph of tired and ill bodies but the audience enjoyed the spectacle and I swear some people released a couple of drops of wee they were laughing so hard!

I've decided that some of the residual problems to solve will or won't get solved depending on the magnanimity of others and there's not much I can do about that except to say poo to them and enjoy the show!

It's been an intense 72 hours really ... amidst all the time spent in the theatre I had an interview for my PhD at Uni of Wollongong which was organised at the 11th hour because of a paper work snafu. I think it went okay but I was way too pre-occupied with self affairs to give it too much nervous attention ... hmmm, maybe that was a good thing. I also only got 3 hours sleep last night so, needless to say, but I am a vague wreck this evening. 

I'm full of ... shit!? maybe ... no! That's not what I meant to say, there are many emotions whirring around the ole brain box at the moment so I'll sign off tonight and leave you with a quote from one of my favourite TV shows: Twin Peaks ...

Achievement is its own reward, pride only confuses the issue.




2 comments:

Mrs Keyzer Like Laser said...

...there is a _fish_ in the perculator....

Laura E. Goodin said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Best wishes for continued glory.

-- Laura