Thursday, September 4, 2008

No body told me there'd be days like this ...

Well, not entirely true ...

I woke up this morning with a migraine huge enough to fell an elephant - and so it did ;-) Nausea, giddyness and my brain/head actually hurt ... so I rested, reclined in a darkened room, medicated and at around 10pm this evening my head stopped throbbing!

So! No rehearsal tonight. Should I also mention, 'twas a dark and stormy night. Well dark and foreboding at the very least and I didn't hear too many complaints as rehearsal was called off. There is also a nasty cold going around at the moment so we may have to adopt masks for a bit ... Hmmm, stylish - just ask Michael Jackson.

So, now we are looking forward to Saturday ... Improvise, adapt and overcome.

Hopefully talking costumes next week and finalising rehearsal schedule leading up to the performance. Things to do in the short term: publicity and posters.

See ya after ...


No comments: